Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor to….
* plan multiple courses or an entire degree program
* review course descriptions from outside institutions
* move credits around within a student’s degree
* review the GPA policy and what can be done to improve academic standing
In order to schedule an appointment through this system, your academic evaluation must be completed. If you are a newly admitted student, you may need to wait 3-4 business days before making an appointment using this online service.
To make an appointment with an Academic Advisor…
- Enter your University ID and last name in the appointment area
- Select your degree program from the drop-down menu
- Choose an advisor and a counseling method
- Students will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately and an email and phone reminder the day before your appointment
For phone appointments, you must call in at 609-292-2803 Eastern Standard Time at your appointment time to speak with your advisor.